Let the Music Play Rock n Roll Weekender 2020
From £199 per person (half board)
Prices (per person)
|2 Adults sharing||£199 per person|
|Single person supplement||£50|
|Superior Estuary View Room Supplement||£25 per person|
This is a celebration of all things Rock n’ Roll at the Durrant House Hotel, Bideford, North Devon featuring No.1 hitmakers.
Dating back to the 1800’s, this is the largest luxury hotel in North Devon, with 130 rooms fully equipped to the highest standards. Overlooking the Estuary, the hotel is superbly situated for exploring the magnificent coastline, spectacular sandy beaches and many unspoilt fishing villages in and around Devon and Cornwall. Relax and enjoy the varied cuisine along with the excellent leisure facilities including outdoor swimming pool, sauna, solarium and mini gym.
Due to government guidelines:
- NO dancing allowed
- Bar closes at 10pm (evening meal served at 6pm)
- Enjoy three great Rock n Roll evening shows and indulge in fabulous food and bargain priced drinks served safely and efficiently to your own socially distanced private bubble, table.
- Support professional talented musicians who need and deserve your support more now than ever.
- Great fun atmosphere – give yourself some normality and help your mental health.
- Appreciate and listen to top rock n roll bands in Covid-safe socially distanced atmosphere. 100 persons max is our socially distanced capacity.
Should the event not take place or should you not be able to attend due to local lockdowns, any monies paid can be transferred to any of the twenty Yesterday Once More events taking place in 2021.
How To Book
- To reserve your place with a £50 per person deposit, simply fill in details below
- Pay your deposit based on the number of adults required
- Within 48 hours you will be sent an invoice with remaining balance and due date for payment
- Full prices can be seen above and on flyers
Event Begins In
September 2, 2024 From £325 per person (half board)
It’s still rock ‘n’ roll to meFrom £325 per person (half board) View Details
December 27, 2021 From £235 per person (half board)
The Christmas Celebration 2021From £235 per person (half board) View Details
May 21, 2021 From £245 per person (half board)
The Lockdown Buster 2021From £245 per person (half board) View Details