Elvis 45th Anniversary Memorial Tour
From £1599 per person
Thursday 11th – Tuesday 30th August 2022
6 Nights in Memphis
Thursday 11th August – Wednesday 17th August
Thursday 11th – Depart London Airport for scheduled flight to Memphis International Airport, where our luxury 55 seater coach will transport us to the fantastically located Doubletree Hotel downtown.
Friday 12th – After our breakfast which is included in the price, we will depart for a full day at Graceland including the Platinum Pass to take in the mansion, planes etc. Also a chance to check out the $45 million state of the art expansion, boasting 200,000 square foot of restaurants, new museum, car museum performance, sound stages and much more. The evening is free to explore Beale Street – home of the blues.
Saturday 13th – Full day walk a mile in my shoes tour of the Elvis sites of Memphis, including Sun Studios and Lauderdale Courts apartment. Tonight we have access to Colin Pauls pool party across the street from Graceland at the Days Inn.
Sunday 14th – Trip to Tupelo to visit the birthplace, museum and chapel. The evening will be our private party at the Doubletree Hotel.
Monday 15th – Optional riverboat cruise down the mighty Mississippi. The evening is the Candlelight Vigil when fans from all over the world come together on this 45th Anniversary. We transport you to and from this unique landmark event.
Tuesday 16th – A free day for shopping or visit the Rock n’ Soul Museum or maybe revisit Graceland. The evening features a large concert, organised by EPE (not included). We will provide information on this.
Wednesday 17th – Transfer from Memphis International Airport for return flight back to London, OR onward to Las Vegas, the entertainment capital of the world.
6 Nights in Las Vegas
Wednesday 17th August – Tuesday 23rd August – Six nights at the historic world famous Flamingo Hotel. Including resort fees and porterage in upgraded go-style rooms. We will be on hand to advise and suggest the best ways to “do Vegas”, with a list of recommended attractions.
Tuesday 23rd – Transfer to Las Vegas Airport and return to London, OR onwards to Honolulu to visit Hawaii, the island of love.
5 Nights in Hawaii
Tuesday 23rd August – Sunday 28th August – Five nights at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel (resort fees included), just metres away from Waikiki beach. Your room will be an upgraded, larger than normal, run of tower room and will include many extras. We will once again have some great ideas to get the most from your experience of Hawaii.
Sunday 28th – Afternoon departure to Honolulu Airport to arrive home on the morning of 30th August.
Memphis Guesthouse Upgrade – Optional Extra
- Stay just 500 yards from Graceland Mansion in this state of the art modern hotel.
- Right in the heart of the action along with all the Elvis celebrities.
- Be part of the 45th Anniversary up close and personal.
|Number of Adults Sharing||1|
|Misc Flight Taxes (per person)|
|Tour A - 7 Nights|
Memphis (Breakfast included)
|Tour B - 13 Nights|
Memphis + Vegas
|Tour C - 18 Nights|
Memphis + Vegas + Hawaii
|Please note - The above flight taxes cover all airports and airlines and must be added to tour cost. Quad triple rooms consist of two queen size beds|
Included in the price
- All scheduled flights.
- All accommodation as described.
- Breakfast in Memphis plus resort fees in Las Vegas and Hawaii (worth £500 per room).
- All access passes stated above.
- 55 seater coach and services of guide, escort and driver.
Not included in price
- Drinks or meals other than specified.
- Travel insurance.
- Any optional tours or personal expenses.
- Personal phone calls.
How To Book
- To reserve your place with a £500 per person deposit, simply fill in details below
- Pay your deposit based on the number of adults required
- Within 48 hours you will be sent an invoice with remaining balance and due date for payment
- Full prices can be seen above and on flyers
Event Begins In
- September 3, 2021 From £245 per person (half board)
Elvis Tribute Artist Weekender 2021From £245 per person (half board) View Details
- December 27, 2020 From £225 per person (half board)
The Christmas Celebration 2020From £225 per person (half board) View Details
- March 5, 2021 From £150 per person
It’s still Rock ‘n’ Roll to me No.11 2021From £150 per person View Details