Swinging Sixties Showcase Week 2022
From £579 per person (all inclusive based on two sharing)
|2 Adults sharing||£579 per person|
|Extend to 14 nights in four star hotel||£1059 per person (based on two sharing)|
|Single person supplement||£170 per week|
|Extra Nights All Inclusive||£75 per person per night (Before/After 60s Week)|
This all inclusive swinging 60s week bursting with star names and sunshine at the Hotel Puente Real at Playamar in Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol. The hotel is set right on the beach, with a fabulous air conditioned private function room, which is perfect for a holiday enjoying great bands. Not forgetting it is just ten minutes from Malaga Airport. This is the longest all inclusive hours of any European destination, exclusive to our guests from 10:30am til 12:30am.
- Food on full board basis
- All inclusive unlimited locally produced drinks – beer, wine, Sangria, gin, vodka, rum, whisky and brandy, plus soft drinks tea and coffee (10.30am – 12.30am)
- Snacks, pizza, sandwiches, chips and hot dogs (10.30am – 7pm)
- BBQ in pool area (Midday – 7pm)
- Late night snacks (9pm – 11pm)
- FREE ice cream
- FREE sun beds
One or Two Week Holiday
Holiday price is £579 based on two sharing, single supplement £170. Why not have two weeks of great entertainment by the beach in the sun with all inclusive drinks and food in a four star hotel for just £1059 per person.
It is highly recommended everyone has travel and medical insurance, the protection of your possessions and health are your own responsibility, Yesterday Once More do not sell insurance but we advise everyone to obtain it.
Flight Prices (Not Included)
Recently we have noticed that airlines will always have cheap prices when they are first released, which will be around the beginning of March 2021. They seem to quickly increase, but then will often be reduced about 8 weeks before departure.
We would recommend you secure your holiday with us so as to be sure of your place. If you are then not happy with your flight price it may be worth waiting until about 8 weeks before departure.
How To Book
- To reserve your place with a £175 per person deposit, simply fill in details below
- Pay your deposit based on the number of adults required
- Within 48 hours you will be sent an invoice with remaining balance and due date for payment
- Full prices can be seen above and on flyers
Event Begins In
September 2, 2024 From £325 per person (half board)
It’s still rock ‘n’ roll to meFrom £325 per person (half board) View Details
December 27, 2021 From £235 per person (half board)
The Christmas Celebration 2021From £235 per person (half board) View Details
December 27, 2023 FROM £265 PER PERSON
The Christmas Celebration 2023FROM £265 PER PERSON View Details