Billy Fury Weekender 2021
From £189 per person (half board)
|2 Adults sharing||£189 pp|
|Single person supplement||£45|
|Extra Thursday night||£69 pp (based on two sharing)|
|Extra Sunday night||£69 pp (based on two sharing)|
Always a winner with everyone our Billy Fury Weekend, this time at the fabulous Liner Hotel in Liverpool.
The Liner Hotel in Liverpool
The Liner Hotel in Liverpool is situated next to Lime Street station, the central location is perfect. Amazing reviews on Trip Advisor highlight cleanliness and good food, makes this a great venue in Billy’s hometown for our Billy Fury weekend.
Dinner – Friday and Saturday
Breakfast – Saturday & Sunday
Your table for dinner and the evening show will be reserved for you for the whole weekend.
All rooms are en-suite with colour TVs, radio, trouser press, hospitality tray, direct line phone and hairdryers.
The hotel is only 2 minutes walk from Lime Street train station. FREE car parking is included.
Add Another Day or Two
Liverpool has so much to see and do, why not add a Thursday or Sunday night for just £69 per person half board (based on two sharing). Take a ferry across the Mersey, visit the Billy Fury statue in Albert Dock, the world famous Cavern Club or do an organised Beatles tour. The city has an atmosphere all of its own which you will enjoy.
How To Book
- To reserve your place with a £50 per person deposit, simply fill in details below
- Pay your deposit based on the number of adults required
- Within 48 hours you will be sent an invoice with remaining balance and due date for payment
- Full prices can be seen above and on flyers
Event Begins In
- October 6, 2021 From £579 per person (all inclusive)
Seven Nights to Rock 2021From £579 per person (all inclusive) View Details
- June 10, 2022 From £249 per person (half board)
Soul Motown Weekend No6 2022From £249 per person (half board) View Details
- March 4, 2022 From £160 per person
It’s still Rock ‘n’ Roll to me No.12 2022From £160 per person View Details