Terms & Conditions
Important please read. By booking with us you are accepting the terms set out below.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Deposits can only be taken online up to 8 weeks before an event. Any online bookings made within 8 weeks of the desired event will result in the full cost being debited from your card.
- We reserve to right to refuse admission at our discretion.
- For security, fire and legal reasons we never issue 'Day Passes'.
- We strongly recommend that you obtain adequate travel insurance.
- Balance is due 60 days before departure.
- Credit card bookings carry a 2% surcharge, Debit cards £1 surcharge.
- No pets permitted.
- Booking conditions apply as per brochure of host venue.
- In the event of a cancellation being made by you within 8 weeks of the event, the full balance is payable, all cancellations and/or booking alterations must be made in writing.
- Any alterations carry a £5 per person admin charge.
- We guarantee the price shown on your invoice will be the amount payable, we will only amend prices when there is an increase in the VAT rate.
- All prices include VAT @ 20%. VAT No: 709 6296 07
- You will be required to wear a wristband to aid our security team during this event.
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Balances are due and must be paid 8 weeks prior to the event.
- In the event of a cancellation being made within this period, the full balance will still be payable. These terms are standard for our industry.
Yesterday Once More recommend that all our customers take out a travel insurance policy with their own preferred insurance company which included cancellation cover. If you decide NOT to insure yourself, then please be aware of our terms relating to cancellations namely: